11.18.2009

Vacation, here we come!!




We are off for a much needed vacation, it has been far too long (2.5 years!). We are so excited and although it is a busy time for my shop it was a great time for my husband's work schedule, school, sports, etc. My shop is open, you can still place your orders and all proofs will be completed upon my return, starting on Tuesday, November 24th. I will check email 1-2 per day, so feel free to contact me with questions, custom orders, etc. (you won't be bothering me--I work late, after everyone is sleeping most of the time anyways-I like being busy!).

Can you guess where we are going from the cute bags pictured above? We are headed the happpiest place on earth! PS-Aren't these bags darling! I wish I had cute luggage, well I did love my luggage, but note to self, don't ever (EVER) buy luggage again with a white design, after 1 trip, it was trashed, okay I am rambling off the topic!

I will be back soon but have a sneak peak coming in my next post of my daughter's 6th birthday in the works!

Thanks, Carli

Picture source: Unknown? I found it all over the internet but couldn't locate who made them! Cute though.

No comments:

Post a Comment