8.22.2010

LACK OF POSTS-SORRY!

I have realized I am a HORRIBLE blogger! With 2 kiddos home, orders, t-ball, kids activities & life; something had to give this summer! Sorry blog (and readers!). I have been busy busy creating new designs.

Lots of printable parties are now complete & ready for digital delivery & many more coming soon! Now I have to find the time to stage them, shoot pics & list-hopefully sooner, rather than later!. If you are interested, please email me & I can send over some sample pages.

COMPLETED & READY FOR DELIVERY:
*Cupcake Party (pink/brown, brights, pink/green, boy multi, pink & zebra)
*Lollipop/Sweet Treats/Sweet Shop
*Golf (lime and navy argyle)
*Red Little Ladybug
*Night Owl/Early Bird
*You are my Sunshine
*Bubbles Bubbles Multi
*Bubbles Bubbles Girly Multi
*A,B,C celebrate with me alphabet party
*Pool party Girl

*Pool Party Boy
*Baseball Bash
*Barnyard Bash
*Preppy All-Star
*Butterfly
*Lollipops and Polka dots
*Polka Dot party
*Giraffe Shower
*Whale party
*Little Red Car
*Under the Sea (2 color options)
*Girly Owl
*Guitar Rock On (2 color options)
*CandyLand
*Circus/Carnival in girly colors
*Train
*Vintage Sweet Shoppe
*Dr. Seussish & Thing 1, Thing 2
*BEE-Day
*Mickey and Minnie
*Train-Red & Aqua
*Ice Cream Social (vintage Ice cream parlor/shoppe)
*Cute as a Button
*Zoo Mod Girl

COMING SOON (please contact me for approximatate completion dates):
*Fairy
*Strawberry
*Cherry
*Watermelon
*Puppy
*Dinosaur
*Vintage Girly Circus (see inpiration board below)
*Dress Up Party
*Vintage Paper Doll
*Princess & the Frog
*Royal Princess
*Sock Monkey
*Elephant
*Pink Flamingo
*Jungle Animals
*Hop on over frog
*Woodland Wonderland
*Pow! Blam! Super Hero
*Little Birdie
*Lil Peanut (see inspiration board bel0w)
*Simple Modern Ladybug
*Pink, Red & Turqoise Girly Circus/Carnival
*Giraffe Girl
*Giraffe Boy
*Popsicle
*Alice in Wonderland
*Pinwheels

*Bubble Gum, Bubble Gum
*Zoo Fun Girl
*Zoo Fun Boy
& more!




COMING SOON:


Hopefully I can get back on the blog train & regular posting! Thanks to all the readers who still visited during my long dry spell! Carli

2 comments:

  1. I really like the Vintage Circus set, looking forward to your new work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/23/2010

    Hey there,

    Do you have any sampls of the Lollipops and Polka dots and/or Lollipop/Sweet Treats/Sweet Shop. If so, can you email me a sample of what they look like? My email address is happymommy323@sbcglobal.net Also, are the printables ready for immediate delivery or is it something you would have to work on? Thanks

    ReplyDelete