3.19.2010

Customer Party....Baby Giraffe





































A sweet repeat customer of mine contacted me a while back to do a custom design for a baby shower she was hosting. She needed invitations, favor tags, large return/mailing labels, place cards and a banner inspired by a polka dot giraffe onsies & toy (see the diaper cake) in a modern color scheme of gray, orange & yellow. I love how her shower turned out; a great mix of elegant with classic stripes, fun with polka dots and modern in color. The unexpected pairing of gray with the citrus colors turned out great! Alison did a wonderful job with this shower.
Alison--Thanks for being a wonderful customers & sharing your photos and creativity. Carli

13 comments:

  1. Your designs are just perfect! I love the color scheme and it all came together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin Livermore3/24/2010

    It looked even better in person! Great Job Ali!!! What a perfectly coordinated shower and fun gathering for your little sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/26/2010

    How exciting! Seeing the shower I was the expectant grandmother of being published. I felt like I was in a magazine shoot while attending the shower. Bev Livermore

    ReplyDelete
  4. I featured this party!
    email me if you want an "i was featured" button

    shannon
    www.creativepartyplace.com
    creativepartygirl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this color combo! Looks so modern and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is so pretty at this party! It's just right!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! I'm featuring this on my blog tonight! I'm linking back to your blog! Check it out - http://simplystunningideas.blogspot.com.

    Great party!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is there any way to purchase the invites and the other fun things you designed? I am hosting a shower and the mom to be LOVES giraffes. This would be absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful theme, it really look like a party of a child should look. Love the cup cakes tree.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gina glover3/16/2011

    Where can I buy the giraffe party theme stuff? It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lasairiona4/18/2011

    Can I ask where you got the giraffe onesie? Or, if you made it, how much it would cost?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know the sellers name for the onesie, but I believe it was purchased on Etsy! Thanks, Carli

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful decorations!

    ReplyDelete