3.14.2010

St. Patrick's Day Decor

Photobucket


I am not one for over the top plastic shamrock decor. This year I went with natural green themed decor, moss (love the different colors & textures), sticks, etc. (all free thanks to my brothers property!). I would post pics, but our camera is with my husband at work, so no pics of what we did, our camera is awful anyways, new camera coming soon-whoo hooo! (any recommendations?). My kids & I went on a nature hike and gathered moss, sticks & such and built leprechaun house terrariums in large glass jars. I think the leprechaums will be making their appearance in the next few days, kids are hoping to catch one! They even built a ladder out of sticks (okay, i had to build for them it was a bit harder than my overly creative & ambitious 3 & 6 year old could handle!). The leprechaun visits our house, how about yours? It is really fun and considering it is probably the last "believing" year for Abby, I am tring to milk it all I can; 1 more Christmas-please!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment